Thursday, February 25, 2010

I know Nothing about Snow...

Aaaand it's still falling....

And still falling...

And falling some more.

It's a good thing I like the snow. I like snow better than I like rain. Rain just makes you wet instantly. At least with snow you don't know you're wet until you're inside, and by then it doesn't matter! Plus, you can't make rain-balls and have rain-fights.... T.T

Anyway, I was going to hop on here and talk about the benefits of Fanfiction for young writers, but I just finished typing up a heated debate about it elsewhere, and I just can't bring myself to write about it anymore today. I'll put it on my topic list though, and it will be posted up in the future.

It's supposed to snow all day tomorrow, and I'm hoping I'll at least get the morning off so I can do some writing on my novel. I haven't opened up the document in weeks, and it's eating at me. I'm slowly going insane. Plus, work is picking up (lots of privates, birthday parties and babysitting gigs coming my way - I'm super-busy), so I'm just not getting that writing time in that I normally would.

It's okay though, I just have to bide my time.

The end is so close I can taste it. The epic ending is coming so fast, I just can't wait to get it done so I can go though again and build it up into something even more amazing. The hardest part is just finding the time to get to it.

2 comments:

  1. I love snow better than rain too. The really deep, philosophical reason is that rain feels like everything is just hiding, like nothing has been changed. Snow is a fresh start in a sense.

    The more likely reasons include the ones you listed above.

    The shallow reason is because snow is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete