Monday, February 22, 2010

I know Nothing about Procrastination...

Although I certainly wouldn't call what I'm doing now procrastination in the least. Actually, I would LOVE to sit down and write about my characters and difference scenes and whatnot. Unfortunately, I can't at the moment. It's driving me crazy. CRAZY.

It's not like I haven't tried, either. I've sat down and pulled up the HUGE word document and stared at the screen as the TV is on and everyone is moving around and I just can't. I need to be alone or with someone else who is writing, and I need to have quiet. I need quiet to write, and I just can't get it where I'm at at the moment. T.T

The only thing I can do is jot down the ideas or changes I come up with and wait it out until I can find the time. That and hurry up and find a new place I can call mine again.

I didn't post yesterday because I had a raging headache. A stress headache. I tried, believe me, I sat there with this new post page up and just stared at the screen. I couldn't even think up a title for the post and they've all got the same theme. Maybe next time I'll just try and post that I have a headache and leave it at that?

I spent all day yesterday driving around with my boyfriend and a friend of ours and looking at places my real estate agent sent me. Two of them were awful, but I did like a few. :) I'm hoping to get out there next weekend and check out the insides and maybe by the end of the month I'll have a new place. Here's hoping.

Anyway, it's Monday today, and Monday's are always hectic. I wake up at 5:30, am out of the house by 6:30, drive to the train station and take the train into Philly, then walk a few blocks to school. The next four hours are a flurry of beautiful photoshop skills. After school, I trek it back to Jersey where I rush over to work and spend the entire afternoon/evening kicking and punching and yelling, and then a Private lesson to two bo-staff-wielding young boys. After that I go home and pass out.

Here's to starting my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment